4월 첫째 주 Council Events
Musical Morning Tea: SydneySiders Harmony Chorus
Join us for a morning of acapella close harmonies with the barbershop sound of the SydneySiders Harmony Chorus.
The Chorus are proud supporters of The Oncology Research Unit Westmead Children’s Hospital and will be collecting during the event.
Light Refreshments served for gold coin contribution
Date & Time
Monday 08 April 2019 / 10.30am – 11.30am
City of Ryde
Phone: 9952 8352
Register OnlineIf you wish to know what happens to the personal information collected by Council when you register for one of our events, workshops or programs, please view Council’s Privacy Statement.
Ryde Library, 1 Pope Street, Ryde 2112 View Map
Knitting Group: Blacktown (Tuesday)
Novice and experienced knitters are invited to knit squares for the organisation Wrap With Love. Bring along your knitting needles and wool to help Wrap With Love distribute colourful wraps to communities in need around the world.
Tea, coffee and good company provided.
- Tuesday, 02 April 2019 | 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, 09 April 2019 | 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, 16 April 2019 | 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, 23 April 2019 | 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, 30 April 2019 | 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Max Webber Library, 61 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown 2148 View Map
Chatswood Library Camera Group
Start Date & Time: Tuesday, 9 April 2019 6:30 pm
End Date & Time: Tuesday, 9 April 2019 8:30 pm
Address: Chatswood Library on The Concourse, Lower Ground, 409 Victoria Ave, Chatswood
Expand your photographic skills and knowledge with free workshops and relaxed group discussions at our new camera group at Chatswood Library.
This meeting will be the:
Chatswood Library Camera Group Exhibition Night with Dr Zen Loy
Be inspired as the Chatswood Library Camera Group share and discuss their works in their very first digital exhibition in our brand new Creator Space. Photo images will be presented as a slideshow.
All are welcome to attend. Please register your interest with the Book Now button below.
Contact: Willoughby City Library on 9777 7900 or email email@example.com
E-Newsletter: Subscribe to our e.newsletter to find out about all of Willoughby’s events and activities.
HOUSEHOLD CHEMICAL CLEAN-OUT
Dispose of potentially hazardous household chemicals at the next Household Chemical CleanOut event in the Parramatta area. Open to all residents and non-residents of the City of Parramatta Council.
Date: Sunday 7 April 2019
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: City of Parramatta, Rydalmere Operation Centre, 316 Victoria Road, Rydalmere ( behind Bunnings and McDonalds)
You can take household quantities (up to a maximum of 20 litres or 20 kilograms ) of the following household chemicals and items for safe disposal at this event.
- Solvents and household cleaners
- Floor care products
- Ammonia-based cleaners
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Pool chemicals
- Hobby chemicals
- Motor fuels
- Fluorescent globes and tubes
- Acids and alkalis
- Smoke detectors
- Paint and paint-related products
- Gas bottles
- Fire extinguishers
- Car and household batteries
- Motor oils and cooking oils
Please exercise caution when handling and transporting chemical
- Never mix chemicals as this may produce dangerous reactions.
- Wherever possible keep all chemicals in their original containers.
- Ensure containers are clearly labelled and well-sealed. If you do not know the contents, label the container ‘unknown chemical’.
- Liquids can leak during transport: wrap containers holding liquids securely in newspaper, place in sturdy plastic bags and then in plastic buckets or trays.
- Keep household chemicals away from passengers, for example, by placing them in the boot of your car.
For more information, visit the EPA website
Solar printing in nature workshop
|Where:||Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden
420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Local artist Marguerite de Fondaumiere teaches the fundamentals of solar printing with local plant species.
Take home a beautiful botanical solar print.