From 12.01am on Friday, 30 July 2021, residents of the eight Local Government Areas of concern (Blacktown, Campbelltown, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Georges River, Liverpool and Parramatta) will be subject to new exercise, mask and shopping rules.
• Exercise, outdoor recreation and singles bubble visits must be done within 5kms of the person’s home; • Individuals cannot travel more than 5kms from home for shopping, unless the goods or services are not readily available in that area; and
Rules for leaving your local government area
If you live in the Canterbury-Bankstown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Blacktown, Cumberland, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River local government areas, you can only leave the local government area you live in to go to work if
- the business is allowed to be open and
- you are an authorised worker.
Explore the authorised workers list by industry sectors.
- Administrative and support services
- Electricity, gas, water and waste services
- Financial services
- Health care and social assistance
- Information media and telecommunications
- Public administration and safety
- Retail trade
- Transport, postal and warehousing
- Other services